JW Marriot, Kuwait City 4-5 March 2007

JW Marriot, Kuwait City 4-5 March 2007

After 13 Hrs duties from the time I leave my house, fly and waited for VIP in Bahrain for 4 hrs, arriving in Marriot Kuwait is kind of relieving the stress.

Very efficient check in gave me a very warm welcome greeting. Thanks to my silver elite Marriot card, access to executive lounge also granted.

The Hotel is located kind of in a middle of the town, right in front and behind the hotel there is a shopping mall so staying here for few days will not make any person get bored. Unfortunately I’m going to be here just for in night. By the time I arrived in my room it already 7pm.

The room is very nice, with queen size bed with good linen & pillows, I love it. The bathroom is marvelous, here is the pic for my remembrance.

I went to the executive lounge on the 12th floor, I thought I might see any of my fly mates but non avail, probably they go sleep early for early departure tomorrow. Brought my laptop because I was informed during the registration that the wireless in free however it is not. 2 KD for 1 hr access & 5 KD for 24 hrs. However there is 3 pc with internet connection for guest so I just use that for this time.

Checked my email, straight to bed around 11pm.

Breakfast included so all of us in the lobby restaurant, pick-up time 8.30am, headed to the airport for flight back home, not really my home, temporary home.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger | Optimised By Adsenseblogtemplate