Jeddah 05-08 Feb 07

Marriot Jeddah, Palestine Street

The hotel is about 30 minutes drive from the airport, what should be considered is whether you’ll arrived with Saudia Airlines or other airlines because if it other than saudia then the terminal will be on the south part of the airport while saudia terminal is in the north.

Private terminal is close to the saudia terminal so the distance will be more or less the same.

As safety measure the cars can only reach the hotel gate as drive through the entrance is not allowed for safety reasons. The concierge is helpful to give you a hand.

I’m the last one to check in among the crew, have to wait quite a long time because rooms are fully booked. Because of that, lucky for me they’ve gave me a suite.

The rooms is very spacious, with one living room and separate bedroom. What disappointed me was there is no complimentary beverage kit for me to make my self a coffee as I sat on the couch to relax for a while before unpacking.

The broadband internet is available through LAN line, wireless only in the lobby. The rates is 50SR for 1 hr, 100 for 1 day and so on. For me it is on high side as most of hotels in other part of the world offer it for free. The internet cost id Saudi Arabia is one of the expensive in the world so that’s why the hotel have to charge high price for their customer.

There is no shopping mall nearby the hotel, fast food restaurant like Tajaz & McDonald available across the street. Small groceries store is available on right hand side of the hotel.







The next day Izairan pick me up, spend the whole day in his compund reading malaysian newspaper that i've missed since my last trip home. Later at night went to Tun house, guy working with Takaful, bought Al-Baik and spend until 11 pm chat & watch tv together.

Next day, get back to Riyadh on Al-khayala, Khalid on the way to replace me as i need to go to Korea the next day. Rest of the guys cannot go because of visa issue.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger | Optimised By Adsenseblogtemplate